1. This Terms of Service is for use only by users 13 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 13 who registers, uses or accesses the Service is unauthorized, unauthorised and in violation of this Agreement. The company may terminate your account or personal data, delete any content or information posted on the Service, and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service (or any part, aspect or feature of the Service) for any reason or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under 13.
2. This Terms of Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You are responsible for the risk of using the Terms of Service. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Service is provided without any warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or any violation. Any content downloaded or otherwise acquired through the use of the Service is downloaded at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting from this download. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Company does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Company service or any hyperlinked website or service, or featured in any banner or other advertising, and Company will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Company, its affiliates, directors, employees or its licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, that result from the use of, or inability to use, this service. Under no circumstances will Company be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the service or your account or the information contained therein. In no event shall Company, its affiliates, directors, employees, or licensors be liable to you for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount you paid to Company hereunder. This limitation of liability section applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
4. The company grants you the right to use the services specified in this agreement, provided that:
4.1 You may not copy, distribute or disclose any part of the Service in any media.
4.2 You may not alter or modify any part of the Service except as reasonably required to use the Service for its intended purpose.
5. You need to register with the company and create an account or profile to access certain features of the service. With your account or profile, you can access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. You may not use the account or profile of another member without permission. When you create your account or profile, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activities that occur in your account profile, and you must ensure that your account or profile password is secure.
6. You agree not to use or launch any automated systems, including but not limited to “robots”, “spiders”, “offline readers”, etc, to access the service by sending more request messages to the human company server by using a traditional online network. The browser is reasonably produced during the same time period and you agree not to aggregate or organize any content provided through the Service for use elsewhere. You also agree not to collect or collect any personally identifiable information, including account or personal data names, from the Service, or to use the communication systems provided by the Service for any commercial purposes. The company may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend or otherwise refuse to allow you to access the service without notice and liability.
7. Certain areas of the service may allow users to create member accounts or profiles, post feedback, comments, and questions on the message board, send private messages to other users, talk to other users in the chat room, and post other information. You are solely responsible for the content of users who upload, post, display, link or otherwise provide services, and you agree that we will only act as a passive channel for your distribution and distribution of User Content online.
8. You agree that any User Content you post will not violate any type of third party rights, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights and publicity and privacy rights. The company reserves the right to refuse and/or remove any user content that the company believes to violate these rules at its sole discretion, but is not obligated.
9. You understand and agree that any loss or damage of any kind that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you send, upload, download, stream, post, transmit, display, or otherwise make available or access through your use of the Service, is solely your responsibility. Company is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree that Company shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of such User Content. We reserve the right to monitor and review transmissions online and in storage, and to remove or reject any material, which we, at our sole discretion, believe may be unlawful or objectionable, without prior notice to User.
10. When using our chat room, all minors must be directly supervised by their parents or guardians. The company does not systematically monitor and review the conversations that take place in the chat room. The company is not sure of the true identity or age of people who frequently use the chat rooms on this site.
11. If the site’s functionality allows it, you can deactivate the account or profile by logging into your account or profile and accessing the Preferences page. You will then need to re-enter your password and then click the confirmation button at the bottom of the page. Your account or profile may no longer be logged in or viewed, and all photos will be deleted. Account or profile deactivation is permanent and irreversible.
12. By posting any User Content on the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive worldwide licenses, reproductions, modifications, Publish, list, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display and produce derivative works of all such user content and your name, sound and/or portrait contained in your User Content, in whole or in part, In any form, the media or technology, whether now known or later developed for service-related purposes.
13. Our Proprietary Rights Except for your User Content, the Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and User Content (the “Company Content”), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Company and its licensors.Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any materials or content accessible on the Service. Use of the Company Content or materials on the Service for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
14. You may choose to submit comments or ideas about the service to us, or accept our invitation, including but not limited to how to improve the service or our products (“Ideas”). By submitting any ideas, you agree that your disclosure is unpaid, unsolicited and without restrictions, and will not place the company under any fiduciary or other obligation, that we are free to disclose the Ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the Ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that by accepting your submission, the company will not waive any right to use similar or related ideas previously known to the company or developed by its employees or obtained from sources other than you.
16. We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures aims to protect your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that other unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat these measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that your personal information that you provided is at your own risk.
18. This Agreement and any rights and licenses granted under this Agreement may not be transferred by you, but may be transferred by the Company without restriction.